On this page, you will find a summary of our company environmental policy, which takes into account the needs of our clients and compliance with environmental legislation.
At Absolute IT AD we take a holistic approach to environmental responsibility, with our management and engineering teams working together to make our business more sustainable and reduce our environmental impact.
- We aim to maximise the amount of material we reuse and recycle.
- We work in close partnership with waste disposal facilities to minimise the amount of waste that ends up in a landfill. The Environment Agency sets a benchmark of 16%. At Absolute IT we exceed this with a landfill disposal rate of 0%.
- We consider the most efficient transport routes possible to increase fuel efficiency, reduce pollution and decrease road traffic.
- We expect all our suppliers to adhere to comparable, or stricter environmental standards.
- We encourage clients and partners to improve awareness and reduce environmental impact throughout their businesses.
- We comply with all environmental regulations and legislation and are responsive to forthcoming trends and best practices within the industry.
- We achieve a high level of environmental focus and commitment among our team, through ongoing training and awareness exercises.
Find out more
For a free IT asset disposal quote to meet the requirements of your business, please call us on 01332 371 989, or send us a message through the contact form on this page.
Click here to request a full copy of our latest environmental policy.